A dedicated proxy server is a both, computer system or an application which perform its duty as a mediator to meet requests from clients, those seeking resources from other servers. A client connects to the proxy server in order to request some service such as a file, connection, a web page, or any other resource available from a different server. Thus, the proxy server evaluates the request in a way to simplify, clarify and control its complexity.
The proxy server/Dedicated Private Proxies is something which may be worked on the same machine as a firewall server. It may also be worked on a separate server, which ultimately forwards requests through the firewall. To define differently, A proxy server is a server that operates between a client application, such as a Web browser, and a real server.
Benefits of Dedicated Private Proxies:
• It allows sharing the connection of internet on a single LAN. This is helpful for businesses which are small and families having numerous computers with only single Internet connection. This way, they will be able to share the Internet’s connection for other computers on the LAN with the help of the proxy server.
• It enhances the speed of Internet’s surfing. When one uses a proxy server so the requests from client computers will tend to reach to the proxy server first. And then if the proxy server manages to meet the desired resources on its hard disk before with the web cache function, clients will likely to get the response directly from the proxy server. Thus, it will be quicker and efficient than if one access it directly.
• In order to make the IP address hidden of the client’s computer that will enable the client to surf without letting anybody know, the proxy server is widely used across the world over and becoming massively popular. This mechanism is mostly used for the purpose of security. In an attempt to prevent the device from possible attacks and an unexpected access for someone, a proxy server is used.
• This system is often used to put in effect the Internet access control such as authentication of Internet’ connection. Which means that proxy server offers great and diverse opportunities to the people. the examples also include Internet web filter and content filter, bandwidth control, online time control.
• Furthermore, in an effort to get over with security restrictions and filters, the power of proxy server is used. For an instance, some companies have importantly, blocked facebook and myspace, but, you can use the proxy server, in this situation, to overcome such restrictions and can easily accessed blocked websites.
• Moreover, the proxy server is used for the purpose of protecting data leak, and the scanning of outbound content takes place.
• Not only this, it is used to bypass restrictions of regional level. For example, when having restrictions in services based on geolocation and country, the proxy server is used to access the services. By utilizing proxy servers located in various locations around the world, you are now better able to accurately and effectively test and successfully implement your geo-location feature.
There seems to be a lot of open proxies/dedicated private proxies which offer you their free or paid proxy service but one has to be extremely careful in selecting the right one. To make sure you’re selecting the right one, check out private proxies reviews which give you a list of reliable and legit private proxies to choose from as important data and content will be flowing through that proxy server and so one has to choose a reliable and honest proxy provider.
It also allows you to post advertisements on Craigslist from any part of the world. So now you can manage your social campaign with any Twitter and Facebook marketing tools with ease. Not only this, you can also do web mailing but not SMTP mailing. The proxies are restrictions to using on Xrumer, Torrents, Fraud, Spam or Porn.