Photos are a memento of good times. You capture a moment on your camera and it stays forever with you. With the new technological advancements and active social media, we tend to flaunt and brag about the adventure or beautiful time spent by editing photos before uploading them on social media.
With time, photos get accumulated and need to be organized in order to keep them accessible. This is a tedious task. However, you can use the photo management software to organize your photos in the library along with adding a tint to your ordinary photos.
In this post, we have hand-picked the top free photo management software for Windows 7, 8, and 10. So, here we go!
It is an incredible tool which is not only handy to keep your photos organized, but also useful for renaming your batch pictures with a single click. The motive behind the creation of the Photo Organizer is to keep your digital photos organized and easy to locate. Let’s have a look on its features:
- With Photo Organizer, you can quickly locate your photos with ease using the EXIF info like date, location, name, etc.
- It comes handy for eliminating replica files and saving some hard disk space for something better and useful.
- You can optimize and combine your pictures library with a one tap of your finger. Get it here
Magix Photo Manager
Magix Photo Manager is an amazing photo organizing tool that helps you manage your pictures without any hassle. By using the Magix Photo Manager, you can straightforwardly import your pictures from the camera, perform quick edits and create slideshows to share with others. Let’s check out its features now:
- It is an efficient photo management tool which comes handy for making organization of photos simpler and quicker.
- You can locate replica photos and similar scenes to declutter your photos library for new pictures.
- It is possible to sort images as per the thematic categories, for instant dog images, beach photos, and
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC is one of the best and popular software which helps you quickly organize, edit and share your photos with your friends and family. You can come up with new ideas and create your own photos anytime with all-new Lightroom CC and 1 TB of cloud storage.
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC:
- You can create breathtaking graphics, mind-blowing web pages, and amazing video stories in a few minutes by using the feature called Adobe Spark.
- As the software comes with step-by-step tutorials so you know that you are learning and becoming a master in editing photos in real time.
- The software offers various filters, themes, swift adjustment tools and the intuitive Lightroom CC interface to a masterpiece.
It is a wonderful and all-in-one tool which gives you facilities like image resizer, batch image converter, photo editor, photo viewer, etc. XnView support almost all the platforms be it mobile or web.
Advantages of using XnView:
- You can get over 500 pictures formats which can make your life easier.
- With XnView, you can manage your library in various views such as filmstrip, full screen, and thumbnail.
- You can also use the software to identify the duplicate photos and modify the batch files name.
PicaJet Digital Photo Management
It is an amazing and powerful tool which is trusted by over thousands of users to keep their photo library organized. PicaJet Digital Photo Management is designed
To give you ease while editing your images and sharing them with others. Let’s check out what PicaJet Digital Photos Management tool has to offer:
- It is reliable and a customizable software that also organizes your library with over thousands of pictures in real time.
- You can locate the images in your library searching with rating, name, date, and
- With PicaJet Digital Photo Management software, you can crop your images, correct red-eye, contrasts, level adjustment, brightness, and photo sharpening.
Smart Pix Manager
It is one of the best and powerful tools which comes with a user-friendly interface. Smart Pix Manager is an easy-to-use solution for viewing the documents, pictures, video files in MPEG, AVI format and audio files in MP3, WMA format, documents. Let’s have a look on its advantages:
- You can archive photo to CD or DVD with thumbnail browsing and find them in offline disks.
- You can do the cropping, editing of your photos with the inherent features of the software like fixing red-eye, brightness, saturation, lossless rotation, etc.
- The software lets you automatically create keywords from sound and digital photo fields and file and folder names.
It is considered as one of the most powerful editing combos that give a professional result to your normal photos. You can use your innovative ideas and creativity for creating masterpieces from randomly captured photos. Let’s go through its features now:
- You can keep your files protected by burning them to military-grade encrypted DVDs, CDs, and Blu-ray Discs.
- The app allows you to create mind-blowing wide-angle panorama images from your videos without any trouble.
- Unlike other tools, it lets you correct and make images flawless with single click fixes along with the artistic presets.
Overall, these were the top 7 free photo management software for Windows 7, 8, and 10. Download and install the one that has satisfied most of your requirements and get on-board with managing your photos more smartly than ever.