It’s at the highest point of the app store’s charts, beating out YouTube, Instagram and other social media platforms. In any case this leads us to the basic questions, what is Sarahah and why is everybody talking about it?
Which you may already be familiar with, however before we can discuss how to get more questions on Sarahah. Let me introduce what Sarahah is first.
What is Sarahah?
Sarahah is a latest popular anonymous messaging app. Its creator, Zain al-Abidin Tawfiq, revealed to Mashable that he originally planned it as a way for representatives to give their supervisors constructive feedback to help encourage genuineness or “honesty” in the workplace. He later chose to make it available for anyone to send messages worldwide, as he saw how much potential the app has.
Tawfiq said that he wants to create a more positive condition than different anonymous apps such as AskFM, Yik yak etc, however when we compare Sarahah with AskFM. AskFM is more user friendly and better, in terms of Sarahah. Each Sarahah user’s profile is the same, the alternatives for tweaking your Sarahah account are quite constrained. Clearly, you can pick a username, display name, and profile photograph, yet past that, everybody’s account is identical. Each client page has a blank white box with the same command above it: “Leave a constructive message :).”
The Sarahah app has risen a lot in popularity since it was made available in the app stores Google Playstore and iTunes in February or June. Boasting as the best app in 30 nations, which is a amazing achievement considering how new the app is. Sarahah began in Saudi Arabia, where Tawfiq is from, and spread to other Arab nations, eventually getting an English rendition. The word Sarahah itself is Arabic, meaning Honesty in English. The app got a knock in popularity, according to Mashable, when SnapChat released an update which allows you to put Sarahah on Snapchat.
How to get more questions on Sarahah
By making client remarks private, Sarahah also eliminates the chance of likes/favourites as a metric of popularity, a conspicuous feature on more established social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc.
Sarahah is not a popularity challenge. It is not a gathering for discussion, we call forums. It is not where one goes to get questions answered. So what is it, accurately?
What makes Sarahah so popular is the want to be complimented by the users. Users open their inboxes in the expectation of getting revelations including mystery admirers in a romantic or platonic sense. Really, who doesn’t love all this attention? In any case, on the analyst’s end, Sarahah speaks to a profound should be heard. Communicating something specific on Sarahah just guarantees gathering. A remark on Sarahah won’t not justify a reaction, and the sender knows not to expect one. The constructive feedback on Sarahah demands no answer, and exists just to be seen. Hence, forever a mystery on who sent it.
The purpose of Sarahah is to send and receive questions but what if you’re getting no questions at all? There’s no fun in that. Here in this article you will learn how to get more questions on Sarahah.
- Make a cool profile. Your profile has to be intriguing in the event that you want to stand out from the rest. Post real pictures of yourself; individuals don’t want fakes or pictures of other celebrities.
- Link your Sarahah account on your other social network accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat etc, so people know you’re on Sarahah and will ask you questions.
- Ask questions from users and also make sure to let them know it’s you who asked the question IF the questions are positive, so they’ll be motivated to send you questions back too! Be decent and considerate when asking questions and don’t bully!
- Ask yourself questions, how strange this may sound to you but it actually works as it will create a hype or demand and motivate others to ask you questions as well.
- Answer a great deal of users questions. Attempt to make your answers entertaining, humourous or sarcastic so that people are impressed.
- After answering questions on Sarahah, make sure to SHARE your answers on different social networks as this will motivate others to send you questions too. What’s awesome about Sarahah is the fact you can EASILY share your answers. You may be familiar with this already as most Sarahah users are spamming Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat feeds with their Sarahah answers. However, remember to do this moderately as you don’t want to risk pissing off your friends.
Follow these tips and hopefully you’ll see an increase in questions on Sarahah account. If you’ve more tips, do let me know and I will surely add them on here.