Admit it, it gets annoying having to spend countless of hours searching for a Ringtone of your choice on the Internet or finding a ringtone containing the song you want, but not the exact part of the song that you want to be your Ringtone. This isn’t a problem any longer as there are many tools available out there on the Internet or App Store which can allow you to crop out any part of your desired song and use it as a ringtone for your Android or iPhone smartphone!
You may also like:
Top 5 best ways to convert MP4/FLV/AVI to MP3 without Software
Top 10 Tips to Increase your Android Smartphone’s Battery Life
Top 5 Apps similar to Android’s Google Playstore
The guide is extremely simple and only takes a few steps.
- Visit Free Ringtone Maker
- Upload the ” Music file ” of your choice
- Adjust the markets to your choice & click ” Play ” to preview it before moving on to the next step, to see whether you’re satisfied or not.
- Choose the ringtone format: M4R for iPhone & MP3 for Android
- Once you’ve done all steps above, click ” Make ringtone ” and you’re done!