Twitter is one of the largest social networking in the world with over 300 million active users per month. Users on Twitter can easily share audio and video files for their followers to view. But what if you see a video or image you like and want to store it in your phone permanently by saving it? Twitter already has a built-in option for their App which allows you to save images easily, where as if you’re using Twitter on Desktop you can just right click on the image and ” save as “but Twitter has not yet officially released a feature which allows you to save videos from Twitter directly. Here in this article you will learn how to save videos from Twitter.
You may also like:
Top 10 ways to increase followers on Twitter
How to save videos from Twitter on PC
Saving videos from Twitter on PC is a lot easy as compared to saving videos from the famous social network on other devices.
- Copy the link of the tweet which contains the video you want to save.
- Visit: SavedEo
- Paste that link on the text field on top and press ” Download “
- A thumbnail of your video should come up with the option to the download link, click that download link.
- Right click the video and press ” Save video as ” then pick your download location and press save to start saving the video.
How to save videos from Twitter on Android
- Download: Video and GIF Tweet downloader from the Google Playstore.
- Copy the link of the Tweet which contains the video you want to save or by ” Sharing ” the tweet to ” Video and GIF Tweet downloader ” which will automatically place the link on there.
- Press download.
You can now view this saved video anytime you want by visiting your phone’s gallery and viewing it from there.
How to save videos from Twitter on iOS
- Download: Video downloader for Twitter from the iOS app store.
- Open the twitter app & copy the tweet’s link which contains the video you want to download by holding onto it and pressing ” Copy link to Tweet “.
- Now open the ” Video downloader for Twitter ” and paste the link there.
- Press ” Download now ” then select Media.
- Select a video which you want to save to your camera roll by pressing the Save option.
How to save videos from Twitter on Mac
You’re probably wondering how to download Twitter videos if you are using Macintosh? We definitely recommend to try Elmedia Player PRO to save twitter videos on Mac.