Most Mobilink users do not know that they can view their calls or SMS (only number, not the text) log on the internet. Here I will be discussing how to do this. If you’re using a sim other than Mobilink, search the blog or continue reading if you’re already a Mobilink user.
If you’re an Ufone user, click here.
Follow these simple steps below to get started:
- Click ” Register ” on the top right corner and fill in the details asked.
- After you’ve registered, a SMS from Mobilink containing the code to activate your account will be sent to you. After you’ve entered the code, your password will be sent to the email you entered.
- Login to your email account and open the email sent by Mobilink, where you will find your account’s password.
- Go to Mobilink’s E-Care login screen and enter your phone number and the password you recieved via email.
- You will brought to the homescreen. You will see all the information related to your SIM there. To view your call/sms log, click on My account and then Usage history.