There used to be a time when everyone else thought that the only way to watch a 3D movie was by a 3D TV. But boy was everyone wrong, I discovered there are ways to watch 3D movies on Non-3D screens such as Laptop, PC, flatscreen etc Meaning those days where you had to spend a lot of money to buy a new TV especially for watching 3D movies are finally gone. Now you can watch 3D movies by using a cheaper alternative which I will discuss here.
You may also like:
How to convert 2D movies to 3D for free
Top 5 Best Video Players for watching 3D movies on TV
Before you’re able to watch 3D movies, you will need to:
- Buy an 3D glasses which can be found easily anywhere or if they’re not available in your area, order them from the internet.
- Download a software that can play 3D movies. Check out our list of Top 5 Best Free Videos Players for watching 3D movies
- Buy a HDMI cable to connect your PC to Laptop for a better viewing experience.
- Once you’ve done all 3 steps above, you’re ready to go. Keep in mind that buying a HDMI cable and 3D glasses will cost you only about $10-$10 depending on the store’s price, which is much better than having to buy a $800 3D TV.
- Before you can begin, you will need to download a 3D movie. Once you’ve done so, open it up with your 3D player and you should see two identical sides (as shown in picture below) which means you’re on the right track. If you don’t see 2 identical sides, it means the movie isn’t 3D!
- Now you just have to connect your PC to your TV or simply just watch the movie on 3D after putting your 3D glasses on.