There used to be a time when you had to pay a lot of money just to buy a computer that can play basic games but then technology developed and prices came down, new technologies were introduced that allowed you to carry your “computers“ around anywhere you want! Now we’ve laptop, smartphones etc. that allows us to perform simple yet complex tasks in a matter of seconds, including playing games such as Road Draw.
If you’ve an Android smartphone, you’ve probably one game or more installed in it that you like to play whenever free. Android’s official app store Google Playstore is filled with countless number of FREE Android gaming apps for you to simply choose and download from.
It may seem tempting to install every android game you see, however you probably would end up uninstalling majority of them hence it’s best to do a bit of research on what games are worth installing.
Road Draw: Climb your own hills – Next Generation of Hill Climb Racing Games for Android
Here in this article, I will be introducing a 2D hill climbing racing Android game called Road Draw: Climb your own hills (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD). Which is a very addicting racing game that you’ll surely enjoy playing and best of all, you don’t have to pay a single dime to install it!
Features of Road Draw: Climb your own Hills
- You have a variety of cars to choose from Mini cars, 4×4, Offroad, Army, SUV, Jeep including school buses!
- Each car’s properties vary e.g: some cars are great climbers and the others have higher speed. It’s upto you to decide what you want. You can view all the details about them on the car selection menu.
- 2 different environments to pick from. Earth is the default map of the game that every player can enjoy playing in. The second environment is Mars which is quite more difficult than the default environment as the gravity settings are changed.
- Two different weathers are available: Sunny & Rainy.
- The game obeys the laws of physics, hence you should get a feel of realism while playing this Android game and 60 fps gameplay, what more can you ask for?
- If you get tired of the default game maps, you can draw your OWN hills and roads of own style and climb over them with your 4×4 car!
- Play daily to get great bonuses. If you want to earn coins faster, you’ve option to watch adverts.
And according to the developer, there are more awesome features on the way such as:
- More extraordinary cars.
- More maps and snowy weather.
What makes Road Draw: Climb your own hills a great Android Game?
Apart from the amazing gameplay, graphics and its unique features, the game has much more to offer. It’s an obvious fact that games are stress reducers, hence having a great android game already installed comes in handy in such scenarios. The main reason racing games are stress reducers is due to the fact that they’re non-violent, as compared to other gaming genres. Road Draw: Climb your own hills also increases your ability to FOCUS, as the game is built in such way it requires your focus in order to reach the finish line. Recent studies have found a link between improved eye and hand coordination by playing racing games. Racing games allows you to improve your coordination, which in return helps you react faster and accurately to physical situations such as a encountering deer between the roads while driving.
Apart from mental benefits. The game also possesses soothing music along with nice interface, that should be satisfying for your eyes. This game is great for those love challenges and creating their own playgrounds, as you’ve the feature to draw your own map to race in.
If you’re a fan of racing games, do make sure to install this game as you won’t regret it. However be aware, you’re most likely to get addicted and spend most of your time playing this game!
Road Draw’s official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/roaddrawgame/
Road Draw’s Official Website: www.roaddraw.com/
Join 34,886 other members in receiving the greatest content + freebies/discount offers about Mobiles, Android & iOS apps straight to your inbox.